Saturday 28 July 2012

SNAP!

 What do we have here? Three cute children eating-- homemade ice cream?!!
 I never would have thought that it could be so easy to make! I saw the light in a recent article in a Woman's Day mag.
In a large mixing bowl, beat on high until stiff peaks form,
2 cups of heavy cream----------------->

Can of sweetened condensed milk----->

And a tablespoon of the vanilla   >
Freeze for at least 4 hours. YUMMY!



 So why am I posting a picture of an old ugly patio table?

 Because I'm too cheap to get rid of it just because it was ugly. And so I added a bunch of magazine pictures, that I glued on the washed surface. A lot of varnish (probably 15 coats) and some blue paint for plastic to make the border on the top and cover the legs of the table. Now I have a unique patio table that will disguise future stains when they happen. And they will happen. It took me about 2 months to get around to completing the whole project. I did bits here and there, but at least I am able to use it this summer, yay!


This cute shirt that my littlest outgrew was too cute to not think of a new purpose for it. I came up with:
 turning it into a purse.
 Its a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Leave me your comments. Thanks